Since the Dubai London Hospital is committed to making emergency care a priority, it constantly ensures that its medical equipment is state-of-the-art and designed to improve rapid diagnosis and treatment.
It is now the only medical facility in the Gulf and Middle East that has activated a True AI-powered MRI system. This allows for a super-fast scanning time while providing images of the highest quality and clarity. The Vantage Elan MRI system has the capability to employ the world’s first cutting-edge deep learning reconstruction technology software called The Advanced Intelligent Clear-IQ. (AiCE)
- AiCE is applicable to all body regions and almost all sequences.
- Much shorter examination times.
- Very easy to operate.
- AiCE methodology images are exceptionally detailed.
- These images are further enhanced by the low-noise properties.
- No compromise between resolution and speed.
- No grainy pictures thanks to the enormous computational power of a Deep Convolutional Neural Network (DCNN).
- AiCE is trained to restore low signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) to match the properties of higher SNR² images.
- Outstanding clinical performance and efficiency.
What is an MRI scan?
MRI is a scan that uses strong magnetic fields and radio waves to produce detailed images of the body. A large magnet, radio waves and a computer create a detailed, cross-sectional image of internal organs and structures. An MRI scan differs from CT scans and X-rays as it does not use ionising radiation. The MRI provides better soft tissue contrast than CT and can differentiate better between fat, water, muscle, and other soft tissues. These images provide information to physicians that can be used in diagnosing a wide variety of diseases and health conditions.
What happens during a scan?
The patient lies on the scanner bed and the technician positions the patient. A scan usually takes 20 – 30 minutes and is a painless procedure.
Why choose Dubai London Hospital Imaging Centre?
- Highly skilled and experienced clinical team.
- Advanced imaging technology and state-of-the-art MRI machine.
- Patient focused care