Looking for the best urologist Dubai has to offer?
If you’re looking for the top urologist Dubai has to offer, then you’ve come to the right place. Dubai London Hospital has a team of specialists working in the field of urology. Our physicians are experts in their field, with years of experience, and we can ensure that you or your loved one receives the best care possible.
The number one urology hospital in Dubai
Dubai London Hospital is widely recognised as one of the best clinics in the region when it comes to urology. Our Urology Department is staffed by some of the UAE’s most skilled and experienced doctors, who between them have amassed decades of experience in treating all urological health conditions. No matter what sort of health issues you’re experiencing, our clinical specialists will be able to diagnose the condition and offer solutions through the best course of treatment.
What is urology?
Urology is the study of conditions of the female and male urinary tract, as well as the male genital system, which includes the kidneys, ureters, bladder, urethra, penis, testes, scrotum, and prostate. Urologists have to have a broad medical knowledge, as the urinary system is extremely complex and covers both internal and external parts of the human body.
Anyone can be affected by urology problems, both adults and children. Conditions can range from straightforward and routine to more complex issues, including various cancers that need speedy intervention. Dubai London Hospital has one of the region’s most advanced urology departments and can ensure you are diagnosed and treated promptly, whatever the nature of your condition.
When should I see a urologist?
Urology is a very broad medical category, but some symptoms should not be ignored, and you should seek the advice of a urologist if:
- You notice increased urination during the day or at night-time. This might also include a burning sensation, trouble starting to urinate, a weak urine stream, or the feeling that you can’t empty your bladder, or you notice blood in your urine ; haematuria
- You experience kidney pains that usually occur in your flank and may indicate kidney stones or a kidney infection
- You have a dull flank ache or pain in the groin, which may also be a sign of kidney stones. These may travel from the kidney to the lower part of the urinary tract system and can be very painful. There may also be blood present in your urine. A scan of the abdomen will be required to detect the presence and number of stones
- You notice pain in or an enlargement of your testes. Any lumps should be examined by a doctor immediately, and urgent medical attention should be sought for testicular pain because this may indicate a reduction in the blood supply
- You have recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- You experience any sexual dysfunctions, including pain during erections, premature ejaculation, pain during sex, or the bending of the penis during an erection
- You notice lesions or ulcerations on the penis, pain whilst urinating, or find you are unable to retract the foreskin (also known as phimosis)
What sort of treatments does the Dubai London Hospital offer?
At Dubai London Hospital, we match you with the best urology doctor in Dubai who has a specialism in your condition. We provide a range of personalised treatments and the very best levels of care to ensure you are treated quickly, efficiently, and with deep compassion.
Our treatments include:
- Prostate and testicular cancer screening
- Treatments for hormonal disorders relating to the urinary system
- Antibiotics for bacterial and inflammatory infections
- Kidney stone removal
- Treatments for genitourinary system disorders
- Erectile dysfunction treatments
- Diagnosing prostate disorders
- Incontinence treatment
- Urodynamic studies
- Analysis of tumours and other cancer symptoms
- Treatment of urology problems in children
Problems with the urinary system present in different ways, both obvious and more subtle. If you notice any changes, then it’s always best to seek medical advice, because the sooner symptoms are caught, the more effective treatment is likely to be.
Why Dubai London Hospital?
Dubai London Hospital has some of the best urology doctors in Dubai. We employ pioneering specialists who are leading the way in the treatment of all manner of urology conditions. In our Urology Department, we ensure our clinical specialists have access to the very latest treatment methods and technologies to help in their work.
When you come to us, we match you with the best urology doctor in Dubai who has in-depth knowledge of your condition. Working with you, they can devise the best treatment package which is uniquely tailored to your needs, giving you the one-to-one care, you deserve.
As the best urology hospital in Dubai, we provide a comprehensive range of treatments and the highest levels of patient care. For more information or to book your appointment, simply get in touch today.BOOK AN APPOINTMENT