These services cover issues relating to pregnancy, fertility, menstruation, and menopause.
They also touch on family planning methods, including contraception, sterilisation, and pregnancy termination. In cases of problems with tissues that support the pelvic organs, including ligaments, muscles, and sexually transmitted infections (STIs), gynaecological services address these issues.
Our Gynaecology Services Include:
- Advanced Minimally Invasive Gynaecologic Surgery
- General Gynaecology
- Adolescent and teen health
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Endometriosis and chronic pelvic pain
- Sexual health
- Counselling and care for sexually transmitted diseases
- Screening for breast, cervix, uterine and ovarian cancer
- Menopause and anti-aging expertise services
- Fertility evaluation and treatment for sub-fertility and infertility
- Menstrual disorders, fibroids, and office hysteroscopic services